SkyVise™ works with customers to determine the best cloud strategy for their business which will include:
- Help select the best UC cloud partner with comparisons of price, functionality, and support
- Determine the best carrier options for the traffic from the cloud to the customer premise
- Formulate the optimal redundancy plans for carrier backup to maximize system uptimes
- Assist with telephone and headset choices; discuss option of a USB headset with a personal computer in lieu of a phone
- Review existing wiring or design new premise wiring including contractor selection
- Counsel on data networking requirements and any wireless requirements
- Analyze if video makes sense for your company, and if so, how to best proceed with implementation
- Determine the optimal call center flows and multichannel methods such as web chat and emails
Businesses need to make sure all aspects of their system are designed correctly, and SkyVise will make certain that is the case. Some cloud vendors do not pay attention to cabling infrastructure, routers, etc. However, a business’ cloud UC system will only work as well as its weakest link, and SkyVise will make sure all the links are strong!
When partnering with SkyVise, the cost to the customer is the same as buying direct from the cloud vendor. SkyVise has a teaming agreement with and is compensated by the cloud partners. The client pays nothing to SkyVise. Clients are happy to work with SkyVise to have an industry veteran on their side to analyze the different partner solutions to meet their needs. Using SkyVise is a win-win for everyone! Plus, SkyVise has direct access to its cloud partners’ design, engineering, and sales teams. If additional resources are needed, SkyVise will bring out the technical teams from multiple vendors to help.